The Company collects and uses personal information of the Users for the following purposes:
(1) To provide fully functional service
(2) To improve the Service
(3) To process transactions
(4) To improve customer service
(5) To personalize user experience
(6) To send periodic emails such as any service updates, promotional events and other newsletters
(1) The “Service" refers to all the services that are developed and provided by the Company, and the members can use the service regardless of the type of terminal (including various wired and wireless devices, such as PCs and portable terminals).
(2) The “User” refers to individual private person(s) or legal entity making use of the Service which includes both the member and the non-member.
(3) The “Member” refers to a customer who agrees to these terms and conditions, enters into a service contract with the Company through membership, and uses the service by obtaining an ID and password upon accessing to the HEYBIT website and/or app service.
3. Collection and Use of Personal Information
Company may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit the Service, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources Company makes available on the Service.
(1) Registered Members (including free and paid Members)
Company will collect the following personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to Company upon their registration. Users can always refuse to provide personal identification information. However, except optional information, such refusal may prevent the Members from using the Service.
(2) Non-registered Members
4. Web browser cookies
5. Third Party
(1) The Company shall not provide personal information to any third party without prior consent from the Users. Even with the consent, the Company shall provide it upon specifying the purpose of the provision and the period of personal information retention and use with the third party who receives the personal information.
(2) The Company can entrust personal information with the prior consent from the User to improve service and effectively handle business. The Company continuously manages and supervises whether the entrusted personal information is safely handled by the trustee, and immediately destroys the personal information held by the trustee upon the end of the assignment.
(3) Users may find advertising or other contents on the Service that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. The Company does not control the content or links that appear on these sites and is not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from the Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to the Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
(4) The personal information (email address, name, cookies, IP address) is transferred to the following servers at the time of the Member's initial registration via secure VPN. These information will be deleted upon the Member's withdrawal from the Service.
(a) Amazon Global Cloud (Japan)
(b) Google Cloud Platform (Japan)
6. Protection of Information
The Company adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information, name, password, transaction information and data stored on the Service.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Service and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
The User shall be obliged to protect his/her personal information as the principal owner of the information, and be aware that the Company shall not be responsible for personal information leakage caused by the User's own carelessness.
The members are obliged to maintain their personal information in the latest state to prevent any problem caused by inaccurate information. In the event of entering incorrect information, the Users shall be responsible for the problems. In addition, the membership may be forfeited and the Member may be penalized in accordance with the relevant law in the event of using other person's personal information without permission.
9. Changes to the Policy