There is a lot of doubt in crypto scene.
It is totally understandable, considering all the hackings of crypto exchanges or numerous cryptocurrencies whose price skyrocketed right after the ICOs just to plummet and eventually disappear.
We have emphasized the reliability on the strategy and its execution, but how can one trust the strategy without knowing on what kind of cryptocurrencies HEYBIT invest on and the execution without knowing what kind of exchange it trades on?
Q. What kind of cryptocurrencies does HEYBIT handle?
HEYBIT trades the currencies that meet the following criteria.
- Binance: BTC, ETH, BCH, EOS, BNB (base currency: USDT)
- Liquid: BTC, ETH, BCH (base currency: JPY)
We mainly check two main criteria for currency selection.
1. Liquidity (or trading volume): this is to minimize the slippage (loss from suboptimal trading prices)
2. Trading track record: the currencies with short trading history on an exchange have limits in backtesting, therefore we exclude relatively newbies on crypto scene which lack track record
As you can see below in the red box, HEYBIT only invests on top 10 cryptocurrencies in terms of the market cap (also in terms of trading volume, other than BNB).
Q. What kind of exchanges are qualified for HEYBIT's performance?
You see other crypto auto-trading services which are provided in many many exchanges. However, HEYBIT is currently provided in only four exchanges only. Why is that?
Because HEYBIT seeks alpha (active return), not beta (market return). Beta-seeking or crypto asset allocation (portfolio management) services have relatively lower hurdles in expanding their exchange partners.
However, we curate only those exchanges which meet our standards for seeking alpha, some of which are:
- Trading volume & liquidity: the exchanges have to offer top class volume to ensure low slippage
- Number of trading pairs: there should be more than 4 types of currencies with proven track records and liquidity
- Transaction fee: anyone should be able to trade below or at least around 0.1%
- Security level: there has to be extremely low chance of hacking
HEYBIT currently supports Binance for our global users, Liquid mainly for Japanese users, and Bithumb and Upbit for Korean users.
All of these exchanges rank top 15 in Coinmarketcap.com.
HEYBIT got your concerns on what you will invest at where covered. All you need to do is decide whether to hop in and enjoy your crypto ride!
HEYBIT values the importance of compliance.
Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. All investments carry significant risk and all investment decisions of an individual remain the specific responsibility of that individual. There is no guarantee that systems, indicators, or signals will result in profits or that they will not result in a full loss or losses. All investors are advised to fully understand all risks associated with any kind of investing they choose to do.
Hypothetical or simulated performance is not indicative of future results. Unless specifically noted otherwise, all return examples provided in our websites and publications are based on hypothetical or simulated investing. We make no representations or warranties whatsoever that any investor will, or is likely to, achieve profits similar to those shown, because hypothetical or simulated performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Don’t enter any investment without fully understanding the worst-case scenarios of that investment.
Alpha in Crypto, HEYBIT
ⓒ Uprise, Inc.