In order to let the FF bot work for you, you need to deposit USDT (Tether) in to the Binance account specifically created for HEYBIT. Here, we introduce one of many ways to do so.
*For the convenience, we use Binance as an example.
1. When you already have USDT holdings in your wallet
1-1. Check the USDT address of your FF bot by clicking "DEPOSIT" button
1-2. Copy the address by clicking "Copy" button
1-3. Go to the crypto wallet in which you have USDT deposits and use "Withdraw" function to transfer (or deposit) the USDT into the FF bot.
*Please choose "TRC20" or "TRX" for the network.
**Please make sure you enter the correct USDT address as displayed on HEYBIT's service screen. HEYBIT will not be responsible for the loss of your USDT due to the incorrect input of the address.
2. When you do not have USDT holdings
2-1. Buy USDT using your crypto holdings (BTC, XRP, ETH, etc.)
You can purchase USDT directly from the markets by placing the buy order.
- Advantage: You can purchase with relatively low margin.
- Disadvantage: It may be a bit difficult for beginners.
2-2. Buy USDT with fiat currency (USD, GBP, EUR, JPY, KRW, etc.)
There are services like below in which you can purchase USDT using credit/debit card.
- Advantage: It is relatively easy.
- Disadvantage: The fee is usually quite high.