While the bot is up and running with your USDT deposit, you may not withdraw USDT from your account.
You need to first stop the bot by terminating the contract. Then all your crypto holdings will be liquidated to USDT. Then, you may withdraw all the assets.
Step 1. Check the Expected Value you will receive
Click the bot you want to stop and click "SETTINGS > Terminate Contract" in order.
You will be able to check the expected value of the total assets that you will receive upon deducting the fee.
*If you terminate the contract earlier than the basic contract period(180 days), the early termination fee (15% of the profit) will be additionally charged.
Step 2. Request Contract Termination
1) Upon clicking "SUBMIT REQUEST" button, the bot will proceed with the selling of all its crypto holdings. (You cannot cancel once the request is submitted.)
2) After liquidating the assets into USDT and deducting the fee, the remaining assets will be deposited in your USDT account at HEYBIT, which can be either reinvested or withdrawn. (The whole process may take up to 2 hours.)
3) The liquidated assets will be safely kept in your USDT wallet.
*Expected value is the amount evaluated at the current sell price of each cryptocurrency in holding. Therefore, it may be slightly different from the actual value deposited to your USDT address as asset value may fluctuate during the liquidation process.
Step 3. Withdrawal Request
Go to SETTINGS and select "Withdraw" menu.
1) Select the network (ERC20, TRC20)
2) Enter the correct address in "Recipient's USDT Address" slot, where the withdrawn asset will be deposited.
3) Enter the withdrawal amount. If you want to withdraw all, please click "ALL" in orange.
4) Upon completion of the email & Google Authentication, your withdrawal request will be submitted.
* Once you submit the withdrawal request, you cannot cancel so please make sure you entered the right address and amount before submitting.
Step 4. User Identification and Withdrawal Processing
1) To ensure that the request is from the rightful owner of the account, HEYBIT will send an email to the registered email address of the account.
2) After identifying the reply from the user, the withdrawal will be processed within the next business day.
* If you do not reply, the withdrawal process may be delayed.
3) Please check the withdrawal confirmation email and whether the withdrawal amount has been deposited in the designated USDT address.
4) If you withdraw a part of the asset, the remaining USDT amount will be deposited in your bot. If you need to continue investing with it, please renew contract in your bot setting.
[ Attention ]
*Network fee will be charged based on the network you choose. If you have no preference, TRC20 is recommended as it does not charge network fee. OMNI network is no longer supported by Binance so please choose either ERC20 or TRC20.
*If you do not reply to the user identification email after your withdrawal request, the withdrawal may be delayed.
*If there is credible evidence that the withdrawal request is by someone other than the verified user, HEYBIT may cancel the withdrawal upon notifying you via email.